Treat your mom to a celebration she will never forget!
regular menu and mother's day special desserts are available.
Sunday, May 11th 12 - 10 PM
Please read our reservation policy below COMPLETELY and click the button at the bottom.
We take reservations every 30 minutes from 12 pm to 9 pm.
- The reservation is not confirmed until you get a confirmation email from us. In addition, you will need to answer a reconfirmation call we will make 1 or 2 days before.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. We cannot hold tables for late arrivals. Your party will be seated when everyone is present.
- We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and cash. No personal checks.
- We will gladly accommodate split checks, up to 2 checks per group. We cannot split checks by items but only by amount.
Corkage and Cake Service Fee
- Our wine selection has been carefully chosen to best complement our food. If you prefer to bring your own wine, there is a corkage fee of $20 per bottle.
- If you plan to bring outside desserts, a cake service fee of $2 per person will be added.
- We ask that patrons bring only vegan food into Shojin. This is in order to avoid cross-contamination for others. Thank you for understanding.
*Reservation policy is subject to change without notice.
If you have a problem opening the reservation form, click here.